Akota Rental Agreement, Waiver of Liability and Release
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. IT SETS FORTH THE LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
In consideration of Your use of any of the Services in the Republic of Cyprus (defined below) provided by Akota Ltd (referred to as “Akota”), Akota requires that You (referred to as the “Rider,” “You,” or “Your”) agree to all terms and conditions in this Akota Rental Agreement, Waiver of Liability, and Release (referred to as the “Agreement”).
The services provided by Akota in the Republic of Cyprus include
- The Glide Ride mobile application and related website,
- The Glide Ride Akota Electric Vehicles (“Vehicle” or “Vehicles”), and
- All other related equipment, personnel, services, applications, websites, and information provided or made available by Akota (collectively referred to as the “Services”).
In addition to the Terms of Service, located at https://glideride.co/terms-of-use, which You expressly agreed to when you downloaded the Glide Ride mobile application or signed up on our website, You should CAREFULLY READ all terms and conditions included herein before entering into this Agreement.
- The Vehicle must be locked at the conclusion of the ride. If the Vehicle is not locked, the trip will continue and the Rider will continue to be charged. The maximum charge for a single trip is Euro 100 (one hundred) for 24 hours. For more details, please refer to Clause 2.3 below.
- Upon conclusion of the ride, the Vehicle must be parked at a lawful parking spot, i.e. the Vehicle cannot be parked on private property or in a locked area or in any other non-public space or in any other area where it would not be reasonable to park such a vehicle.
- All applicable laws (including, without limitation, those applicable to traffic, pedestrians, parking, charging and electric Vehicles) must be obeyed, including any helmet laws.
- The Rider must promptly report any damaged or malfunctioning Vehicles to Akota via the Akota mobile application (the “Akota App”) or via e-mail.
Akota agrees to let, and the Rider agrees to take on, rental of the Vehicle subject to the terms and conditions set out herein.
Unless otherwise indicated, all monetary values set forth in this Agreement shall be deemed to be denominated in Euro.
- GENERAL RENTAL AND USE OF VEHICLE
- Parties and Right of Use. Akota and the Rider are the only parties to this Agreement. The Rider is the sole renter and is solely responsible for compliance with all terms and conditions contained herein.
When the Rider activates a Vehicle, the Vehicle shall be used only by the Rider. The Rider shall not allow any other person to use a Vehicle that has activated by the Rider.
- Age. The Rider confirms that he/she is at least 18 years old.
- Operation. The Rider represents and confirms that he/she is familiar with road traffic laws and regulations in the Republic of Cyprus and with the operation of the Vehicle, and is reasonably competent and physically fit to ride the Vehicle. This information may be updated periodically. By choosing to ride a Vehicle, the Rider assumes all responsibilities and risks for any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions that Rider may have.
The Rider is responsible for determining whether conditions, including, without limitation, rain, fog, snow, hail, ice, heat or electrical storms, make it dangerous to operate a Vehicle. The Rider shall adjust his/her riding behaviour and braking distance to suit the weather, visibility, surrounding environment, and traffic conditions.
- Vehicle is the Exclusive Property of Akota. Rider agrees and acknowledge that the Vehicle and any equipment attached thereto, at all times, remain the exclusive property of Akota. The Rider shall not dismantle, write on, or otherwise modify, repair or deface a Vehicle, any part of a Vehicle, or other equipment attached or fixed thereto in any way.
The Rider shall not write on, peel, or otherwise modify or deface any sticker on a Vehicle in any way. The Rider must not use a Vehicle, or other Akota equipment, for any advertising or other commercial purpose without the express written permission of Akota.
- Vehicle Operating Hours and Vehicle Availability. Rider agrees and acknowledges that the Vehicles are not available 24 hours a day, 7 days/week, 365 days per year. Vehicles must be rented within the maximum rental time limits set forth below. The number of Vehicles are limited and Vehicle availability is never guaranteed.
- Vehicle May be Used and/or Operated only in Predetermined Areas. The Rider agrees to only use, operate, and/or ride the Vehicle in the areas predetermined by Akota.
- The Rider Must Follow Laws Regarding Use and/or Operation of Vehicle. The Rider agrees to abide by the Road Traffic code, observe all traffic signs and signals, follow all laws pertaining to the use, riding, parking, charging, and/or operation of the Vehicle, including all laws pertaining to Vehicles in the Republic of Cypurs, including any helmet laws. The Rider also agrees to act with courtesy and respect toward others while using the Akota Services.
- Prohibited Acts. Rider agrees to the following:
- The operation or use of a Vehicle while carrying or holding a briefcase, backpack, bag, or other item that can alter balance or impair safe operation of the Vehicle is prohibited and the Rider shall not operate or use a Vehicle under such circumstances.
- The Rider shall not place heavy objects on the handlebar of the Vehicle, such as heavy backpacks or bags.
- While riding a Vehicle, the Rider shall have free both hands and shall not use any cellular telephone, text messaging device, portable music player, or other device that may distract him/her from operating the Vehicle safely.
- The Rider shall not operate a Vehicle while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, medication, or other substance that may impair the Rider’s ability to operate a Vehicle safely.
- The Rider shall not carry a second person on a Vehicle.
- The Rider shall only use locking mechanisms provided by Akota. He/she may not add another lock to the Vehicle or lock a Vehicle to anything.
- The Rider shall park the Vehicle at a lawful parking spot, in an upright position using the kickstand. The Vehicle cannot be parked on unauthorised private property, in a locked area, or in any other unapproved non-public space. The Rider shall not park the Vehicle in heavily trafficked areas if the Vehicle is in danger of being knocked down.
- The Rider shall park the Vehicle in a space that is visible.
- Vehicle is Intended for Only Limited Types of Use. The Rider agrees that he/she will not use the Vehicle for racing, mountain riding, or stunt or trick riding or any other act that may be dangerous for the Rider’s or the Vehicle’s safety. The Rider agrees that he/she will not operate and/or use the Vehicle on unpaved roads, through water (beyond normal urban riding), or in any location that is prohibited, illegal, and/or a nuisance to others. The Rider agrees that he/she will not use the Vehicle for hire or reward, nor use it in violation of any law, ordinance or regulation.
- Weight and Cargo Limits. The Rider shall not exceed the maximum weight limit for the Vehicle (100 kilograms).
- No Tampering. The Rider shall not tamper with, attempt to gain unauthorised access to, or otherwise use the Services other than as specified in this Agreement.
- Reporting of Damage or Accidents and Crashes. The Rider must immediately report any accident, crash, damage, personal injury, or stolen or lost Vehicle to Akota. If a crash involves personal injury, property damage, or a stolen Vehicle, the Rider shall file a report with the local police department as soon as reasonably practicable. The Rider agrees that he/she is responsible and liable (only up to the maximum amount set out at Clause 2.3 below) for any misuse, consequences, claims, demands, causes of action, losses, liabilities, damages, injuries, costs and expenses, penalties, attorney’s fees, judgments, suits or disbursements of any kind or nature whatsoever related to a stolen or lost Vehicle.
YOUR AUTOMOTIVE INSURANCE POLICIES MAY NOT PROVIDE COVERAGE FOR ACCIDENTS RIDING OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY OR TO THIS VEHICLE. TO DETERMINE IF COVERAGE IS PROVIDED, YOU SHOULD CONTACT YOUR AUTOMOTIVE INSURANCE COMPANY OR AGENT.
- Rider’s Responsibility for Vehicle Use and Damage. The Rider agrees to return the Vehicle to Akota in the same condition in which it was rented save for fair wear and tear.
- Electric Vehicle. The Vehicle is an electric Vehicle that requires periodic charging of its battery in order to operate. The Rider shall use and operate the Vehicle safely and prudently in light of the Vehicle being an electric Vehicle and all of the limitations and requirements associated therewith. The Rider understands and agrees with each of the following:
- The level of charge power remaining in the Vehicle will decrease with use of the Vehicle (over both time and distance), and that as the level of charge power of the Vehicle decreases, the speed and other operational capabilities of the Vehicle may decrease or cease in their entirety.
- The level of charging power in the Vehicle at the time Rider initiates the rental or operation of the Vehicle is not guaranteed and will vary with each rental use.
- The rate of loss of charging power during the use of the Vehicle is not guaranteed and will vary based on the Vehicle, road conditions, weather conditions, and other factors.
- It is the Rider’s responsibility to check the level of charge power in the Vehicle and to ensure that it is adequate before initiating operation of the Vehicle.
- The distance and/or time that Rider may operate the Vehicle before it loses charging power is not guaranteed.
- The Vehicle may run out of charging power and cease to operate at any time during Rider’s rental of the Vehicle, including before reaching Rider’s desired destination.
- Charging of Vehicle. If the Vehicle runs out of charging power during a rental, the Rider shall conclude the ride immediately. Akota will operate the collection, charging and deployment of the vehicles.
- The Rider shall be responsible for all damages to the Vehicle and other costs and expenses associated with the charging of the Vehicle in the case that the Rider charges or attempts in any way to charge the Vehicle. The Rider accepts that he/she may have to reimburse Akota for any damaged Vehicle up to Euro 800 (eight hundred) plus any consequential losses arising directly or indirectly from the Rider’s acts or omissions.
- PAYMENT AND FEES.
- Fees. The Rider shall use the Vehicle on a pay per minutes of ride basis or otherwise in accordance with the pricing described in the Akota App. In each case, fees and other charges shall be subject to applicable taxes (if any) and other municipality and/or local authority charges, which may be charged and collected by Akota. Akota will charge the Rider (through credit, or debit card or through another agreed payment method) the amount of the fees, including taxes and charges, as described in this Agreement.
- Promo Codes. Promo codes and discounts are one-time offers and can be redeemed only via the Akota App. Akota reserves the right to modify or cancel promo codes and/or discounts at any time. Discounts are limited to one per customer and account and may not be combined with other offers. Discounts are non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Maximum Rental Time and Charges. Maximum rental time is 24 (twenty four) hours. The Rider shall deactivate the Vehicle rental within maximum 24 (twenty four) hours of renting a Vehicle. The Rider may then rent the same or an alternative Vehicle without limitation in relation to the time between rides. The maximum day charge is Euro 100 (one hundred) and is based on a calendar day. After return of the Vehicle, the Rider shall be charged the accumulated rental charges and fees, or the maximum day charge, whichever is less. Vehicles not returned (locked and a ride concluded) within 24 (twenty four) hours will be considered lost or stolen, and the Rider shall be charged Euro 800 (eight hundred) and the Vehicle shall be reported as stolen to the police. Akota may also charge a service fee of Euro 50 (fifty) for rentals in excess of 24 (twenty four) hours but less than (forty eight) hours.
- Valid Credit Card or Debit Card. To be registered to use the Akota Services, the Rider must provide Akota with a valid credit or debit card details including the name of the cardholder, the credit card number, expiration date and CVV number. The Rider represents and warrants to Akota that he/she is authorised to use any credit or debit card he/she provides to Akota. The Rider authorises Akota to charge such card for all fees, charges, fines, penalties and other expenses attributed to the Rider. As part of the necessary verification process for Akota or its payment processor of the credit or debit card provided by the Rider, the Rider authorizes Akota to charge or to freeze an amount of Euro 5 (five) on the credit or debit card (“Preauthorization”). The Rider shall be notified of such Preauthorization and the amount shall be refunded and/or released within 30 (thirty) days. All fees are subject to applicable taxes and other municipality or local authority charges, which may be charged and collected by Akota. If the Rider disputes any charge on his/her credit or debit card, then he/she must contact Akota within 10 (ten) business days from the end of the month in which the disputed charge arose, and provide to Akota all ride information that is necessary to identify the disputed charge, such as the date of the ride and the approximate starting and ending times of the ride associated with the disputed charge. The Rider agrees to, as soon as reasonably practicable, inform Akota of all changes relating to the card.
- Pick Up Fees. If the Rides is unable to return a Vehicle to an area approved by Akota as provided in the Akota App (i.e. it is deactivated on private property, a locked community, or another unreachable area), Akota, at its sole discretion, may charge the Rider a pick-up fee of Euro 150 (one hundred fifty), provided that the Vehicle is recovered. If the Vehicle cannot be recovered with reasonable effort by Akota, then the Rider shall be charged Euro 800 (eight hundred) and the Vehicle shall be considered lost. If any Vehicle accessed under the Rider’s account is abandoned without notice, the Rider shall be responsible for all ride fees and related expenses until the Vehicle is recovered and deactivated, plus a service charge of Euro 150 (one hundred fifty) to recover the Vehicle. Fees are subject to change in accordance with Clause 10 below.
- Safety Check. Before each use of a Vehicle, the Rider shall conduct a basic safety inspection of the Vehicle, which includes inspecting the following: (i) trueness of the wheels (i.e. whether the wheels are straight); (ii) all brakes and lights are fully operational; (iii) good condition of the frame; (iv) sufficient battery charge; and (iv) any sign of damage, unusual or excessive wear, or other mechanical problem/maintenance need discoverable upon reasonable inspection. Rider agrees not to ride the Vehicle if there are any noticeable issues, and to immediately notify customer service and alert Akota of any problems.
- Lost or Stolen Vehicle. A Vehicle shall be deemed lost or stolen if (a) the Vehicle is not returned within 24 consecutive hours, (b) the Vehicle’s GPS unit is disabled, (c) the Vehicle is parked on a private property, not explicitly authorized by Akota, in a locked area, or in any other non-public area for more than one hour after a ride ends, (d) the Vehicle moves more than 10 (ten) meters after a rental has ended and Akota at its full discretion believes that such movement was not caused by another Rider or authorised third party, or (e) other facts and circumstances that suggest to Akota in its reasonable determination that a Vehicle has been lost or stolen or has become non-recoverable with reasonable endeavors. The Rider, as last rider of a Vehicle, shall be responsible for a lost or stolen Vehicle unless otherwise proven by the Rider to Akota in its reasonable, good faith determination. If Akota deems a Vehicle lost or stolen, Akota shall have the authority to take any and all actions it deems appropriate (with respect to the last Rider of a Vehicle or otherwise), including (without limitation) obtaining restitution and other appropriate compensation and damages and filing a police report with local authorities. The Rider agrees that the data generated by Akota’s computer is conclusive evidence of the period of use of a Vehicle by a Rider. The Rider shall report Vehicle loss or theft to Akota immediately or as soon as practically possible.
- Helmets. Akota recommends that all Riders wear a Snell, CPSC, ANSI or ASTM approved helmet that has been properly sized, fitted and fastened according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Akota does not make any representations or warranties about the quality or safety characteristics of any helmet. The Rider assumes all risk of not wearing a helmet or other protective gear. Rider may need to take additional safety measures or precautions not specifically addressed in this Agreement.
- Vehicle Routes. Rider agrees that Akota does not provide or maintain places to ride Vehicles, and that Akota does not guarantee that there will always be a safe place to ride a Vehicle. Roads, sidewalks, vehicle lanes, and vehicle routes may become dangerous due to weather, traffic, or other hazards.
- Limitations on Vehicle Rental. Rider agrees that Akota is not a common carrier. Alternative means of public and private transportation are available to the general public and to Rider individually, including public buses and rail service, taxis, and pedestrian paths. Akota provides Vehicles only as a convenience, and such rental availability is intended to be used only by those persons who are able and qualified to operate a Vehicle on their own and who have agreed to all terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Limitations on Availability of Akota Services. Akota makes every effort to provide Akota Services 365 days per year, but does not guarantee that Akota Services will be available at all times, as unforeseen events or other circumstances might prevent Akota from providing the Akota Services. Access to Akota Services is also conditioned on the availability of Vehicles. Akota does not guarantee the availability of any of Akota Services or the availability of any Vehicle at any time. Rider agrees that Akota may require Rider to return a Vehicle at any time.
- Termination by Akota. Akota has the right to suspend or terminate the Rider’s right to use the Akota Services, for any reason, including but not limited to the right to suspend or terminate in the event that the Rider does not comply with his/her obligation under this Agreement or any other agreement between the Rider and Akota or any other terms and conditions set by Akota that the Rider has accepted or if the Riders fails to pay any relevant fees.
- Termination by Rider. The Rider may terminate Rider’s use of the Akota Services at any time. Once the Rider’s use of the Akota Services is terminated, the Rider shall not be eligible for any refund in relation to any of the Akota Services already provided and may still be charged any applicable or additional fees in accordance with this Agreement.
- CONFIDENTIALITY OF INFORMATION;
- NOTICE, QUERIES AND COMPLAINTS.
Akota may be contacted by emailing email@example.com or by mail at Akota Ltd, John Kennedy,
IRIS HOUSE, Floor 3, 3106, Limassol, Cyprus.
- GOVERNING LAW.
This Agreement and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Republic of Cyprus.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
Rider Support is available via the app to address any concerns the Rider may have regarding his/her use of a Vehicle and/or this Agreement. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of Limassol, Republic of Cyprus shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or its subject matter or formation.
- WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY.
- No failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under this Agreement or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy unless otherwise provided in this Agreement. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
- If any provision of this Agreement (or part of any provision of this Agreement) is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the legality, validity and enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement (or other part of that provision of this Agreement) shall not be affected.
- If any provision of this Agreement (or part of any provision of this Agreement) is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable but would be legal, valid or enforceable if some part of it was deleted or modified, the provision or part-provision in question shall apply with such deletions or modifications as may be necessary to make the provision legal, valid and enforceable. In the event of such deletion, Akota shall in good incorporate to this Agreement an alternative provision in place of the provision or part-provision so deleted.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
- Each party agrees that it shall have no remedies in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in this Agreement. Each party agrees that it shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in this Agreement.
- Akota may unilaterally amend, modify, or change this Agreement in circumstances where it has a valid reason for doing so including to (a) improve the quality or characteristics of the Akota Services; and (b) comply with changes in the legislation applicable to it. By continuing to use any of the Akota Services after any amendment, modification, or change has been notified to the Rider, the Rider agrees to be bound by all such amendments, modifications, and changes. Rider must carefully review this Agreement on a regular basis to maintain awareness of all amendments, modifications, and changes. Whenever a change is made to this Agreement, Akota will post a notification on its Website or inform the Rider via email or in-app notification via the Akota App. The pricing set forth on the Website supersedes all pricing set forth in this Agreement.
- Subject to Clause 11.1, no variation of this Agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the parties (or their authorised representatives).
- CONTRACT INTERPRETATION.
Clause, Schedule and paragraph headings shall not affect the interpretation of this Agreement.
“Business Day”: a day, other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in Cyprus, when banks in Limassol are open for business.
Unless the context otherwise requires, words in the singular shall include the plural and in the plural shall include the singular.
Unless the context otherwise requires, a reference to one gender shall include a reference to the other genders.
This Agreement shall be binding on, and ensure to the benefit of, the parties to this agreement and their respective personal representatives, successors and permitted assigns, and references to any party shall include that party's personal representatives, successors and permitted assigns.
A reference to a statute or statutory provision is a reference to it as amended, extended or re-enacted from time to time.
A reference to a statute or statutory provision shall include all subordinate legislation made from time to time under that statute or statutory provision.
A reference to writing or written includes fax and email.
Any obligation on a party not to do something includes an obligation not to allow that thing to be done.
References to clauses and Schedules are to the clauses and Schedules of this agreement and references to paragraphs are to paragraphs of the relevant Schedule.
Any words following the terms including, include, in particular, for example or any similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words, description, definition, phrase or term preceding those terms.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit Akota’s liability for: (a) death or personal injury resulting from Akota’s gross negligence; (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) the gross negligence of Akota’s employees or agents.
- The Rider has certain rights under the law and certain legal remedies if Akota breaches any of these rights which may apply notwithstanding this Agreement. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to affect these legal rights or remedies.
- If Akota breaches this Agreement, Akota will only be liable for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of such breach up to a total maximum of Euro 3.000 (three thousand), including any liability of Akota as per Clause 13.1. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by the Rider and Akota at the time that the Rider accepting this Agreement.
- Akota is not liable to the Rider or any third party for:
- losses not caused by Akota’s breach of this Agreement;
- indirect losses which are a consequential loss of the loss or damage directly caused by Akota and which are not reasonably foreseeable by the Rider and Akota at the time that the Rider accepted this Agreement; or
- failure to provide the Akota Services or to meet any of Akota’s obligations this Agreement where such failure is due to Events Beyond Akota’s Control. “Events Beyond Akota’s Control” mean any event beyond Akota’s reasonable control which prevents Akota from providing the Akota Services or fulfilling any of Akota’s other obligations under this Agreement and includes, but is not limited to fire, flood, storm, riot, civil disturbance, war, nuclear accident, changes of the current law or enactment of a new legislation or regulation terrorist activity and acts of God.
Whilst Akota uses reasonable endeavours to correct any errors, defects, omissions or malfunctions in the Akota Services as soon as practicable once they have been brought to Akota’s attention, Akota does not represent or warrant that the Akota Services will be free from errors, defects, omissions or malfunctions.
Akota does not represent or warrants that the Akota Services will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. Access to the Akota Services may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond Akota’s control.
The Akota Services are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. Akota does not make any representation or warranty in any way in respect of the Akota Services.
Any decisions or action taken by the Rider on the basis of information provided as part of the Akota Services are at the Rider’s sole discretion and risk and the Rider should obtain individual professional advice where necessary.
The Rider is aware that Rider’s use of any of the Akota Services, Vehicles, and related equipment involves risks, dangers, and hazards that may result in injury or death of the Rider or others and damage to property, and that such risks, dangers, and hazards cannot always be predicted or avoided. Risks, dangers, and hazards, include, but are not limited to:
- vehicles and other objects;
- Vehicle or component malfunction;
- road conditions;
- weather conditions;
- failure to follow applicable laws regarding use and/or operation of the Vehicle;
- commission of any of the prohibited acts listed in this Agreement;
- failure to perform the required safety check stipulated in this Agreement;
- failure to wear a helmet; and
- negligent acts or omissions by Akota, the Rider, or a third party.
Rider is solely and fully responsible for the safe operation of Vehicle at all times.
The Rider agrees that Vehicles are machines that may malfunction or defect, even if the Vehicle is properly maintained and that such malfunction or defect may cause injury.
Subject to this Clause, the Rider assumes full and complete responsibility for all related risks, dangers, and hazards except to the extent that any of these are caused by Akota’s acts or omissions.
The Rider shall be required to compensate Akota in full for all of Akota’s losses caused by the Rider’s misuse of the Akota Services, including losses Akota suffers by virtue of someone else bringing a claim against Akota in respect of the Rider’s acts or omissions. A misuse of the Akota Services arises if the Rider does not comply with the terms set out in this Agreement or if the Rider acts negligently, maliciously or in a way that a reasonable man would not act.
RIDER ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT
- I hereby confirm that I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, that I am familiar with the operation of the Vehicle, and am reasonably competent and physically fit to ride the Vehicle.
- I confirm that I am the Rider, I am 18 years old or over, I will wear a helmet, I will not ride a Vehicle with another person on-board, I will obey all traffic laws and regulations and I will ride at my own risk.
This document has been composed with the online instant web content converter which can be found at htmleditor.tools